Sunday, May 6, 2007

Life in Penang

Wonderful Sky
Howdie everybody....First of all, I would like to thanks for all because waiting for me writing in this very mean Blog. I don't know how I should start. I'll juz start about my life journey to Penang before, now and then..
Its hard time for me when i first moved to Penang last year. After the one month training at Vistana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, I was ordered to work in Penang effectively by the next week. I only have 4 days to find place to stay after ONS (One Night Stay) at my regional manager house in Sungai Petani. Thanks to him! And the only person i know that stay in Penang is my ex-schoolmate when i was at JB. He helps me a lot here. Thanks to dear friend Reen- the commited worker of Siemens VDO and loving and caring person.
He introduced me to "Own", my current 3 rooms "apartmentmate". I met Own during the 3rd day before went off to Langkawi for the company escapade. Really enjoy myself there eventhough "forced" to be an Emcee for both dinner night. At least everyone in the company knows me as a popular newbie. I guess!

4th Sept 2006 is the official date i report duty to my northern region manager as a Trainer base in Penang. What a wonderfull life here. I'm working together with the "sparing partner" of Master Trainer which is very humble and love to eat too. We enjoy eating and we hav the same favourite dishes too. MFEO (Match For Each Other)..hahaa!
Travel every working days across the Penang Bridge to Bayan Lepas which i never get bored look at the view. The ocean smells...its Heaven!
The Heavenly doesnt stop right there. I get to know how good foods Penang hav to offer. During the first week here, I cant stop myself from enjoying the temptation of the local foods. The original Nasi Kandar "cupid" shoot my stomach with the spices dishes "arrows"!hahaha..
Penang Laksa, Penang Char Koay Teow, Penang Rojak etc..and not forget the special curry, you can't get the wonderful taste elsewhere exactly like in Penang elsewhere.
What surprised me was the traffic was really havoc compare to KL during the peak especially on fridays evening. You can see all d drivers simply dont care what will happen to others as long as they can "potong queue" and "cilok" in the line. *experience when u use the highway to the Penang Bridge during that peak. Well, thats experinces enhance my driving skills i guess.
Thats the part of my life in Penang. I'm so thankfull for everyhing.
Wonderful Sky of the Pearl Island!..My Life

3 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

Welcome to the Pearl of the Orient!Good start there Sky...keep up the good work. If you want food, you will know who to find rite?? Haha.. all the best dude :)

skynaz said...

Thanks kor to be d 1st commentor on d very me Blog! i'll try my best to keep up the good work..Xie xie

CRIZ LAI said...

wei wei wei....I wan see more post :P